The Traverse Ridge Road Project is an improvement project for Draper City that runs from Draper Heights Way to Suncrest Drive on Traverse Ridge Road. Draper City required improvements to the storm drain system along this stretch of road.
- 1,000,000 square feet of asphalt was roto-milled and added approximately 7,000 tons of road base
- Paved 30,000 tons of Hot-mix asphalt
- 1,500 linear feet of 30″ storm drain, which includes approximately 60 ea. storm drain boxes
- Two pipe crews laid 24” ADS pipe to bend on the 10,000 linear feet of storm drain with additional clean out boxes
- Road safety of Traverse Ridge was improved with the installation of 4,000 linear feet of new guardrail and 3,300 linear feet of 42″ constant slope barrier