Microsurfacing - Pavement Preservation
EXPERIENCE, EQUIPMENT AND EXPERTISE
At Geneva Rock, we have what it takes to microsurface your project –large or small– anywhere in the West. Microsurfacing has many benefits and can remedy and preserve today’s roadways. A relatively new technology, microsurfacing is recognized as a cost-effective way to treat a variety of road surfaces.Through a cold application, microsurfacing uses a polymer modified asphalt, high quality aggregates, and specialized continuous pavers to create long lasting wearing surfaces for your road.
- Fills Ruts
- Seals and Reduces Oxidation
- Improves Ride Safety
- Stacking of material (multiple lifts)
- Can be done at night
- Traffic can be returned to surface within 1 hour.
- Economic alternative to chip seal, slurry seal, open graded surface course, and other surface treatments
- Learn more about Microsurfacing vs. Asphalt Mill & Fill
- Read about Microsurfacing Myths vs. Facts